Our corporate challenge course utilizes a powerful experiential learning model in an outdoor adventure context to develop meaningful relationships between your team members. Our program model is a sequential process which begins with simple tasks and culminates in complex challenges fostering the development and practice of skills essential to team productivity and cohesiveness: trust, communication, risk-taking, decision making and conflict resolution. The program is designed to challenge participants on various levels: physically, intellectually and emotionally, all within a framework of support and safety.
What are some of the dividends you will receive from this program?
- Increased morale, motivation and inspiration
- Development of effective communication skills
- Growth of trust and respect for team members
- Expansion of problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Practice with methods of conflict resolution
- Enhanced personal growth with sensible risk taking
- As a tool for networking
- Developing strategies for future projects
- Introduction of new team members
- Re-energizing existing teams
- Identifying and removing barriers to productivity
- Recognizing and developing leaders and leadership styles
- Facilitating conflict resolution
- Celebrating successes and having fun
Corporate Challenge Courses can be a 1/2 day to multiple days in duration with accommodations provided on site. Whitewater rafting and hiking are exciting additions to any training workshop or program. A full day of our Corporate Challenge Course program coupled with a day on the river will create a bond that will last a lifetime. When you combine the unforgettable location, dedicated staff and a quality program tailored to your needs, you will find Mother Lode River Center to be your home for corporate team building activities. Please contact our office to speak with a facilitator and request a proposal: 530-626-4187.
Corporate Client List
Mother Lode River Center regularly works with businesses and nonprofits to deliver the right combination of fun, training and development. This list names just a few of the organizations that have come to Mother Lode River Center.
- Sports Basement
- Pacific Coast Companies, Inc.
- Orbit Baby
- The Olympic Club
- Peak Plastics
- Riviera Partners
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Grace Baking Company
- VSP Vision Care
- State Farm Insurance
- Table for Six Total Adventure
- Franklin Templeton
- Pacific Coast Builders
- Sun Microsystems
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company
- Pacific McGeorge School of Law
- The Hoyt Company
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
- SMA America, LLC